The People Who Lift Me Up

Dec 17, 2009

Oh my goodness! Another smile!


I was sent a little whisper from Shashi at Sewing with Moonbeams that I had an award awaiting me there! What a wonderful and happy surprise! Thank you so much Shashi! If you have not been to Shashi's blog please do take a peek! She has wonderful dolls and stories and just the best tutorial on how to make lace wings!
 
 Even though it's always so hard to choose I will now happily pass this award onto the following five fellow doll bloggers and I so encourage you to click their names and take some time to enjoy their blogs. You will not regret it!






Hugs n Squeezes
Xoxoxxx Ree

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Ree...I have posted it already and when I get time to make a new button I will do a swap with you...just let me get this blasted Christmas thingy out of the way first!
    Warmest hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Ree..I added you on my blog..I need help though getting your button on there..lol..I am so lost when it comes to blogging..lol

    XOXO Stephanie
    P.S..Just ask jessica..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ree - thank you! You are a sweetie..I need an award for sure...lol...I am getting ready to eat my homeade chicken noodle soup...I just wish someone else made it - lol...I am so sick. I will post my award tonight or tomorrow...thank you again, you are fabulous!!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!