The People Who Lift Me Up

Nov 4, 2011

To Clay...or Not to Clay...

I am being brave *big sigh*
I decided to show you my first attempt at clay. Yes, yes,.... I know I have a long ways to go, but perhaps if I stick at it I will get there!

I had no clue as to what I was doing but I have to admit it was fun after I got over the frustration of not being able to master my first attempt lol. In all honesty my main goal finally became to try my best not to mess up those beautiful hand blown eyes.

The head you see above has no idea what kind of body she will be stuck onto, maybe that's why she looks a tad bit less then happy? I think I am heading in a gothy creepy yet cute direction.

What do you think?

Xoxoxxx Ree

8 comments:

  1. no matter what you do it will turn out FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Tam, you are sooo sweet! Thank you hun!

    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes in that face...a winning combination. I think gothy creepy yet cute sounds like the way to go. I'm sure when she's finished she'll be a real winner. Have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maddyrose! I sure am having a ball and about to post an updated pic. She's more on the creepy side then I normally go but I wanted to extend my thoughts a bit. I still stayed within the cute range for much of the goth I've seen though.

    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are you REEEEEEE missing you

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!