The People Who Lift Me Up

Nov 3, 2011

I want ice cream...what?... but it's cold outside!


Well it's all her fault, really it is! I was just doing fine until she insisted on having an ice cream cone, now I want one.
I thought it was about time that I posted a little about what I have been working on.


Above is Letti the baby yeti and she just loves ice cream. I suppose a yeti wouldn't be cold eating one in the middle of winter?
I have been cracking up and having a ball while working on Letti. She is just the cutest mess with ice cream all around her mouth. Her ice cream cone has a magnet in it that will stick to the one in her hand. Oh and it's also a pin cushion, how wicked cool is that?


In my world a yeti must have horns so I gave my first try at them. I'm super happy with the way they came out and I have to say Letti is too. Of course she's yelling to be finished all together so I should get to hustling I suppose....

I am also working on this funny guy. Isn't he a trip? I have noooo idea what part of my mind he popped out of but I have been convinced to finish him. He is going to be all steampunked out which will be a totally new area for me as far as soft sculpture goes. I am so excited to give it a try. Think steampunk with super long legs and arms.... 

Last but not least I have FINALLY introduced a mini Baby Giant line. These little stinkers stand at only approx. 7 inches tall and sit at only approx. 5 inches. They are fully jointed just like the original BGs and I will either be making all of their outfits or will put in orders for Michele Byars at Hopelessly Hooked to crochet their outfits.

Wishing you a beautiful day full of blessings!
Xoxoxxx Ree

8 comments:

  1. Ree, the baby giant ia adorable! The face is sooo cute! Love your creations. Don't forget our giveaway...ends tonight at 11 EST. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cutes!!!! and so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letti has such a cute face and that green thingy is something else! Love the mini baby giant, she's a sweetie pie. You create the most adorable softies. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Loretta, Nessy, and Maddyrose! It feels wonderful to be back at blogging!
    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ree! They are all wonderful so is Pooball Pippa...you have been sooooo busy with your sewing and I've been soooo busy with life! LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!