The People Who Lift Me Up

Aug 19, 2010

Okay so I just have to post about this pattern!


This is Muggins the Skylord dragon from the very talented Kat Lees. Isn't he just precious?

I  received this pattern tonight, and as always, I read over each new pattern as soon as I get it. I get so excited seeing the art created from such wonderful doll makers around the world.

Now, I must tell you that not only does this look like an incredibly enjoyable pattern to make, it has a FANTASTIC trick in! Oh no no no, tsk I musn't tell you what this trick is, but I will say if you decide to try this pattern as well, you will not be disappointed. I got so tickled just reading the instructions.

I can sooooooooooo see this lil fella becoming a fast friend of one of my Baby Giants,can't you?

You can find Muggins the Skylord pattern here:

Just to let you know, since these patterns are such a treat for me I plan to take a day out of each week to post about other artists patterns. I also have a page on my website where I will showcase the dolls I make from these patterns.

Up next I am above and beyond excited about a pattern from Little Dirt Lane. I actually started a doll a bit back from a pattern Jess created but I got very side tracked and lost the head. Not to worry though, I will be staring anew and I have Jess to thank, as well as Madame Samm, for introducing me to the wonderful world of ragdolls! What joy!


13 comments:

  1. Dear Ree, cant wait to see the finished little dragon, he is adorable. And a pattern Jess designed only has to be perfectly darling! and any input from Samm is a plus..shes fab xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ree he looks like he will be a great companion for your Baby Giants. Can't wait to see the final result!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane
    P.S. Please stop by when you get a chance, I have a great giveaway on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dragon looks fantastic....I´m waiting for see your own dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the users to pay a
    visit the website, that's what this site is providing.
    Feel free to visit my website ; vidacup international

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks in favor of sharing such a good thinking, article is good,
    thats why i have read it completely

    my homepage ... http://www.wildpartygirls.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for some other informative blog.
    Where else may just I am getting that kind of info written
    in such a perfect method? I've a undertaking that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the glance
    out for such information.

    Here is my webpage - massage fuck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

    Look at my blog http://Sexygirlchat.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my experience. thanks admin

    Here is my blog post ... http://xxx-fuck.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.


    Here is my web site: live girls

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!