I was so tickled to find out, that over the weekend, I received two very kind awards from Jess at Little Dirt Lane http://littledirtlanedolls.blogspot.com/
Thank you so very much Jess!
If you have not viewed Jess's bog I strongly suggest a nice long peek. You will not regret it, and you will so fall in love with her beautiful and heart touching dolls!
The rules are as follows:
(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog.
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you.
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6)Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards
Ok so now 7 things you don't know about me!!
(1) I can cross my eyes then keep one crossed while moving the other one back and forth.
(2) I have always had a kitty cat in my life since day one, never had a time without one.
(3) I have two boys and so wanted to try for a little girl but in my 20s I had to have a hysterectomy. I am very blessed with my boys though and have no regrets. I do think that is why I like sculpting girly girls so much though lol.
(4) My right arm is covered in tattoos. I have a full sleeve in progress that consists of Alice in Wonderland and Dr. Suess. My hubby and I designed it, and yes, I do indeed have a large teapot and stack of tipsy teacups going down the back of my arm =:o)
(5) Along with having a huge thing for cloth dolls I so love vintage chenille bedspreads and anything vintage.
(6) I do not like pizza, can ya believe that?
(7) I love watching all the old TV shows, Andy Griffith, Lucy, Little House on the Prairie, Bonanza, Golden Girls, Beaver, Red Skelton Show, etc.
Okay now for me to pick my choice of 7 bloggers.
I just want to say before I start that Madame Samm at http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com/ , Jess at http://littledirtlanedolls.blogspot.com/ , and Sandi at http://bearlysaneaust.blogspot.com/, would have been on my list but they have already gotten awards =:o)
These are in no paticular order and I chose each of these magical people because of their heart, kindness, talent, creativity, and warmth. I love visiting each of their blogs and they are such a sweet part of my dolly world and many are such good friends.
1. Shelley at http://abracreations.blogspot.com/
2. Ute at http://uteandtrolls.blogspot.com/
3. Nessy at http://soynessy.blogspot.com/
4. Lauxita at http://lascosasdelauxita.blogspot.com/
5. Shahsi at http://sewingwithmoonbeams.blogspot.com/
6. Sherrie at http://sympletymes.blogspot.com/
7. Nancy at http://www.atticbabys.com/