The People Who Lift Me Up

Jan 13, 2011

Here comes TRUBBEL!

Hmmm perhaps I am not the best at drawing, I know, I know, but I do try and
 thought it would be nice to show how many of my creations start out once the vision leaves my head.

The little fella above will be called Trubbel. He's not a bad boy, just a handful. I envision him with orange/red curly hair, blue, brown, or green eyes, TONS of freckles, and a some what grumpy face due to him not getting his way.

Can't you just see him coming to life?

I do have a good amount of BGs to get done before he will come to pass but I am so excited, yes I am!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes Ree I can see this little guy coming to life! Trubbel will be amazing as with all your little creations I am sure. And what more fun than a little freckled face boy running amuck, handfull no way I am sure he will be a gem.....

    Trish @ Crafty Creations And The Gobble Goos By Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. I´m ansius to see the boy in fabric!!!!!!!!!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ree I can see this little boy already red hair, overalls on little sneakers oh yes I love the drawing. Your dolls are just the cutest things can't wait to see him all done up. Have a Great day
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely can see him coming to life...You draw just fine sweetie...sometimes your minds eye is much more vivid that is all...get to it....

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!