The People Who Lift Me Up

May 20, 2009

My first baby runt giant with teeth...

Nybbel (named by my wonderful husband) is a work in progress. While an open mouth has been done on tons of dolls out there, I was super excited and wanted to show my first attempt at doing the open mouth technique on one of my creations. I learned this technique while taking Shelley Hawkey's Gemma class (which was awesome class for sure) and I just love doing an open mouth now and hope I can get better at each attempt. The teeth are acrylic teeth that are meant to be used for reborn dolls, I did not make them.
I am hoping to have Nybbel done by Friday.

1 comment:

  1. incredible. Great job. i dont know the open mouth technique, is beautiful and with the teeth is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! A tea party with friends! Let's sit down, sip, and share!